If you have a diagnostic result from a doctor at another hospital, Can be sent to us for consideration first without additional costs.
- Price (includes surgery doctor and service fee)
- Not includes check-up before and after surgery (occurrence of complications case)
- The hospital reserves the right to change the conditions without prior notice.
What prices are there before the operation package?
1. See a specialist First, evaluate your problems and body before surgery 700-1,000 Baht (If no additional testing of any specialty equipment is conducted)
2. Preoperative evaluation, If the patient has no underlying disease 2,000-5,000 Baht. In case the patient has an underlying disease, the cost may be higher.
3. COVID-19 Antigen Test (ATK) before having the surgery 1,000 Baht (Patients who are considered to be at risk should have COVID-19 testing by RT-PCR 3,500 Baht. Send for a test based on the doctor's judgment.)
4. The Doctor will schedule a follow-up consultation to monitor symptoms and check for anomalies. Alternately, examine the surgical incision to determine whether an infection or side effect is present 700 - 1,000 Baht (excludes the price of any additional equipment and medications.)
1 Step : Please Making appointment before receiving service From Line Official : @petcharavej.The staff makes appointments and is a personal assistant for service.
2 Step : Bring your ID card contact at Premium Clinic counter 16 Floor, Building A,
In the case that the service recipient has life insurance coverage
- Check the benefits from your insurance card before receiving the service. (Please prepare your ID card, insurance card, or policy number).
Consult an admin.
- Meet a doctor by appointment to diagnose symptoms.
- In the case of receiving Package IPD (Inpatient), the officer checks the life insurance limit.
Consult or appointment : LINE @petcharavej (click)
Relieve pain and torture with surgery fistulotomy for prevent the occurrence of complications.
Operating room, recovery room, medical supplies, surgical drugs, operative medical team, anesthetists
Only related to the specified surgery only